* Runny nose, runny nose
* In some cases, red and watery eyes.
* Nose and sometimes the eyes are very susceptible to stimuli ranging from dust, pollen, cigarette smoke, perfume, hair, animal fur, certain foods and changes in the air.
* Allergic rhinitis may be accompanied with asthma / eczema.
YOU CAN DO
* Tell your doctor if symptoms persist and extremely disturbing, or esophageal complications.
* Stating the diagnosis of disease
* Treat allergies in particular
* Treat complications, if any.
* Try to find the cause of allergies and avoid
* Because the dust is a common allergen ingredients, so try to always be free of dust
* If you know allergies to certain medications, tell next of kin, doctor and pharmacist where you buy the drug.